I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My lonely 2008 Christmas

Christmas this year was a memorable one, because I was all alone in Ipoh, working... Not to mention, my Christmas countdown happened in Ipoh too, alone also.

I worked until about 10.30pm in one of my centre, has a simple gift exchange with them then I went back to the hotel, showered, drove out again, hoping I can experience a little merry Christmas with the local.

End up I was too tired and lazy to get down, I just drove around the town, saw some youngsters celebrating with friends in some cafe, restaurants, bistro... and finally when it was officially entering Christmas, I drove back to hotel and sleep. That's my countdown night.

The next day, got up early, continue my stock audit in centres and I have decided to give myself a good treat, dinner at Lou Wong Restaurant which served Tauge Ayam Kuetiau (this was written on the signboard) aka beansprout, chicken and Kuetiau rice noodle.


Not even 6pm, the restaurant has jam-packed with people


The busy kitchen


My delicious dinner


The smoothest chicken in town
(omg, looking at the photo, I already feel like eating it again)


The fat fat beansprout
The beansprout is different, it is juicier and "fatter", ehehhe, this is due to they use fresh mountain water for the bean to sprout

At least the dinner has made my Christmas to be a merrier one, I even bought a pack of my favourite Twisty back to the hotel for my supper. But after finishing the pack, I fell asleep while my tv was still on. That's basically my "merry merry Christmas, lonely lonely Christmas"...

No comments: