I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Buildings in Ipoh

Everything has back to normal now... at least can spend more time with family and friends. Yes, back to KL after my last station of the marathon - Perak...

On Christmas, I manage to finish my work earlier, besides eating Ipoh Tauge Chicken for dinner, I spent some time walking around the town and these were what I saw - beautiful & unique buildings...


Railway Station
a bit similar to the one in KL


Some part of the building has turned to a hotel


This is the famous Aun Kheng Lim Salted Chicken shop


The famous dim sum restaurant
My operator said, the dim sum export to Hong Kong too... wow


The other entrance of Restaurant Fu San


Heard of salty herbal tea?
I tried that once... nice or not? I can say, it's all depends


Wow, this is real antique - Jubilee Park
Too young to know what is this? It's old-time cinema


Shaw brothers (Ipoh) Sdn Bdh
I think this is related to the boss who own HK TVB
In KL, we have Shaw Parade too

Like my friend, Timin, said, sometimes, traveling around, although for it is for work, is memorable too... at least I get to see all these beautiful things.

No comments: