I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Next station - Northern Malaysia

Back to the marathon, this time, I traveled to the most North part of Malaysia, Perlis, then down to Kedah and Penang... the trip took me more than 6 hours of driving from KL. That day I felt not too good, I had sore throat... So, I was not very looking forward to the trip. Luckily I brought my latest bought CD - Jay Chau's 魔杰座. I sang all the way there and the songs have turned my trip to a pleasant one.

Perlis, Kedah are famous for their paddy field, and coincidently, the last song of the album is 稻香"Fragrant of Paddy", so, I really think that this trip was really joyful... although I was traveling alone.

还记得你说家是唯一的城堡...随着稻香河流继续奔跑...微微笑 小时候的梦我知道
不要哭让萤火虫带着你逃跑...乡间的歌谣永远的依靠...回家吧 回到最初的美好...

When I was driving, both side of the road are paddy fields, I can't resist but have to stop the car by the road and took out my camera to capture these beautiful sceneries





No comments: