I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Penang Island Trip

Back to marathon...
This time came to Penang Island... yeah, went to find Lingtze, I Leen and Brian... and met a KL friend there (both KL lang busy working in KL and can only meet in Penang Island, funny...)
Before the actually audit, I went 2 days earlier with another friend of mine, Timin, spent a bit of time travelling and eating around the island, and Ah Leng Char Koay Teow is a MUST.



See, the char koay teow got big big prawn and "lai liu ha", somemore this is fried with duck egg, not chicken egg. yumm~~

Then we girls went for a movie - twilight
it's a great...... disappointment for us... Lingtze said the books are nicer.

Then while we were walking in the mall, we saw this... one of the Chinese art


I don't think it's edible, althought it's a candy
because, 1stly, hygienic issue, 2ndly color of the candy is a bit out.

I'm not a good planner... each time when I went to a place, I didn't make any reservation for my accommodation. 1stly, I'm too lazy to do that, 2ndly, I change my mind easily. So usually I will walk in.
This time, I walked in to G Hotel, initially I was thinking to stay in Gurney Hotel, then my operator miss led me saying that Gurney Hotel aka G Hotel, so, when I asked my friend to drop me there to make a booking, then only I realised it's a new 5 stars hotel... rate is super expensive, way beyond my budget, but of course the hotel is very very nice...


The christmas tree in the middle of G Hotel's lobby
Creative!


Ginger bread hanging on the tree



me, Timin & Lingtze


G Hotel's lobby


What's wrong with us? Kept biting the ornament on Christmas tree?


This is the Christmas tree in Gurney Plaza new wing

After the short break, have to go back to the reality - work!

No comments: