I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

December Photos

Oh no, I ate so much in December, I've been non-stop craving after my good friend's wedding. After 2 posts of Hajime and Basil Leaf, I still got a lot of food photos in my folder. And, you see, this is the reason why I have gained so much of weight and my wallet has become slimmer. So, my new year resolution for 2008 are, deng deng deng deng...
SLIM DOWN & EARN MORE MONEY!


Chocolate Éclair @1920
Look nice, taste... erm...


There's a time when I told my friend, Stephanie, that I love chicken/duck rice (烧腊饭), she asked me to try out this shop in Taman Connaught (same row with Domino's Pizza) - Sun Ming.
So, I brought my mom out to eat with me. When we were there, there's a long queue "da bao", I lazy to find a table (I don't like to squeeze my fat body in that jam packed shop to look for a table), so, we "dap toi" (share table) with 2 ladies at the corridor.
We ordered their best seller - roasted duck and my favorite bbq pork (烧肉). The food came after 30 minutes of waiting. I told my mom, it better be nice to shut my bitchy mouth.


My favorite - BBQ pork (烧肉)
For me, too much of fat... forgot to ask them to give us lean meat


The roasted duck with crispy skin... oh, the more fattening, the more I like


Wanna know if it is nice? oh yes, definitely...
See, I gained another kg there


Christmas time, baking time...
My own baked almond cookies, some of my friends said nice, part of them said not good enough... ok, will try again next time


Le Meridian Hotel, KL sent these cupcakes to my company, and my big big boss's secretary gave 2 for us to try...
Now I'm thinking, shall I try baking cupcake too?


Marmalade Kafe (Bangsar)
Address: 1F-18, 1st Floor, Bangsar Village II,
1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, 59100 K.Lumpur.
Telephone: 03-2282 8301

My colleagues know that I like Pizza Uno's breakfast set, but I can hardly go there because I live in Cheras, and Pizza Uno is in Taipan, USJ. Lazy Sam is not going to get up super early and travel all the way to Subang for the breakfast set. So, she said Marmalade in Bangsar Village II (obviously Bangsar is nearer to me) has very good and healthy breakfast set too.
On Christmas, next day after we all came back from Langkawi, we decided to bring our Penang colleague (yes, he joined us to Langkawi and followed us back to KL) to try out their breakfast sets.


Nice view
But my colleague said:" make sure you sapu sufficient sun block lotion, or you will get burn"
Aiyo, nobody ask you to sit there for 4, 5 hours ma.


Nice interior


The breakfast sets
The bottom set is a super large breakfast...
I like the soft boiled eggs, yummy
Everything was fresh, fresh vege, alfalfa, whole meal bread, sausage, bacon, baked bean, sautéed button mushroom, served with juice and coffee or tea
My comment: Fresh, Healthy and Nice!


After a month of non-stop craving, I gained 4kgs... gosh...

2 comments:

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

wah... too many great food jor la! you try all then take me to those BEST geh when i go back!!!

Wei Sum said...

Sure Sure!