I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wyeth 2008 Gala Dinner (21.01.08)

Another non-photography-related post. But you know, it's a gala dinner, beside than everyone dressed up nicely, we - Prevenar central team got the pharma best team award that night, so, allow me to share our beautiful photos and happiness here.
Prevenar central team includes Benson (the boss), Samuel Cheng, Susan Lee, Ivan Wong, Elaine Chuah, Bryan Lau and me.


The best team with our product managers, Angeline (lady in yellow jacket), Lawrence (the guy stand on the most right hand side)


The 3 pa-jiam monkeys (Elaine, me & Bryan aka Benson's girls & boy) with pharma division secretaries - Stephanie & Vivian


The 3 monkeys with Alex (Northern Prevenar colleague) and Tazo girls (Sheilee & Joey)


The best team
Standing from left: Susan, Bryan, me, Ivan & Samuel
Sitting: Elaine & Benson

No comments: