I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wyeth 2008 National Sales & Marketing Meeting

I've been missing for about 3 weeks since my last post. Why? Because last 3 weekends I was being fully occupied!
On 12/1 - 13/1, I went to Genting with my community service group mates. This is our annual gathering, but this year we wanted something special, in stead of having dinner in KL, we planned a DIY steamboat dinner at Awana Genting. I didn't took much photos that day, because I was in charge of food... so, of course I'll be busying with the food, also the most important agenda is to catch up with my group mates, so, the "limited" photos that I took will be posted in my next post.
On 20/1 - 23/1, my company was having our yearly national sales & marketing meeting at Avillion, Port Dickson. The resort is very very beautiful. We were staying at the water chalet... wow wow!!! And I heard, the room charge is somewhere around RM500.



Welcome band at the entrance


A bar where they served us welcome drink. Isn't this photo beautiful? I love it.


Oh no, I forgot to bring my swim suit. When I looked at the pool, I wanted to jump in.


Walk way to our water chalet.
But, we have to walk extremely careful with our high heels, it nearly spoil my high heels.
(Some must be wondered why we wore high heels to beach resort. Hey, don't forget, we were there for meeting, of course ladies usually will wear high heel. And we were having a gala dinner there, so, I brought another even killing high heels)


The water chalet that we stayed


Sun chair (is this the name for this chair?) at the balcony.
My room mate said she and her ex-boyfriend were once sitting there, watching stars and listening to her ex telling her his favorite star. So romantic!!!


This was my romantic room. These rooms and water chalets were meant for those newly wedded couples to spend their honey moon here. You will know why when you see the shower room.
There's a window between the room and bath room, when you open it, you will be able to see your husband or wife showering inside. hehhee I don't have the picture, because we don't want to open the window AT ALL!


Our meeting handbook with beautiful phoenix on the cover.


No phoenix in the resort, but there are 2-3 peacocks.


Beautiful purple water lily. Must be very sweet, see, bee's there.

No comments: