I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wyeth New Office Opening (27.10.07)

Wyeth moved to new office Jaya33 in Section 14 on 27th October 2007. The office is an open concept, very nice, very modern... however, I'm not going to share how's the new office looks like, but show the flowers that we received for the opening.


Wyeth metallic logo at the reception area


Red and white roses, fabulous!
(red and white, Wyeth cooperate colors)



Elaine loves the balloon and roses


One of the florists once told me what's the name of this flower, but forgetful me keep forgetting, let's name it tissue flower, because the petals look like facial tissue.




Tissue flowers with pink daisies, great combination!



My team mates, Susan and Bryan at the reception area


Bryan, Elaine and Chris (lou po zai) at the hot dest (cold chair) area
p/s: the whilte color thingy are flat screen monitor


The nutrition division colleagues


Amanda & I
(photo taken by somebody else, obviously)


Another basket of flower, this time is a combination of yellow roses, red daisies and sun flowers
I personally don't quite like the combination, because I don't like yellow roses.



Me at the entrance
(photo taken by Bryan)


Wild lily


A basket of lilies with red roses, so passionate!




A type of chrysanthemum, but this is pink one.

Well, for a week after opening, the reception area was full of flowers, they seems effective to calm me down after jamming all the way from home to office early in the morning.


2 comments:

Lingzie said...

sam...i see wat you mean about the shirt. cool looking hot desk, though the cold chair look realllly uncomfortable!!

Wei Sum said...

hahaa, you get what I mean now...