I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, November 26, 2007

November Photos


Attended this Live & Loud KL function, Chinese All Stars on 25th November 2007 night.
That's the paper wrist band & entrance card
Thanks Keat, thanks for inviting me to the concert, it was fun, especially when Ah Mei and Zhang Zhen Yue 张震岳 were singing on stage, everybody sing along and dance crazily. Never been this crazy since Lee Hom's last concert in Malaysia. :)


Keat, yes, Keat again, she organized a pot luck party in her house on 4th November, in her house, and Lingtze bought this J.Co donuts for us. Although I'm not a big fans to donut, but they look absolutely delicious. I like the one with peanuts on chocolate layer.



Keat prepared all these ingredients for us to make popiah by ourselves.
There are lettuce, red & white carrot, cucumber, toufu, long bean, Chinese sausage, egg, sweet & chili sauce


See, this is my own-made popiah


This is a photo of Poh Yee & Ryan, held hands and shopped in Sunway Pyramid
Poh Yee, this was Jeff's idea, he asked me to take this photo of you and Ryan like how the paparazzi takes photo of artists while they were unaware of it.
But, frankly speaking, I quite like this photo. hehe


Sunset while I was driving on Federal Highway to Elaine's house for her birthday pot luck party on 9th November.
Yes, I know, I'm a very dangerous driver.


Starfish in Dr. Chan & Dr. Ng clinic's aquarium


Very attractive purple wild flower outside Damai Service (Melawati) Hospital.


My birthday present from Lingtze, Mickey & Minnie solar doll displays.
They are now seating in my car, watch me driving everyday.

Both of them are quite therapeutic, because when I enter my car, I see them smile at me, and automatically, I'll smile back. They actually lighten me up every morning. Thanks Lingtze!


No comments: