I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Love shape almond cookies for Siow Hui

I'm not sure since when I love cooking, baking or walking into the kitchen. But, recently, especially this year, my frequency of walking into my mom's territory has become quite a number.
A day before Siow Hui's wedding, she is one of my dearest friend, (we use to call ourselves SAM HUI, because I'm Sam and she's Hui), I saw there's this new love-shape mold in the kitchen. Ting! I thought of making something for Siow Hui. After flipping my mom's recepi books, I have decided to make almond cookies for her, to make it tastier, I actually planned to put white and dark chocolate as deco.
So, here it goes the making...


Mixed all the ingredient together into a soft dough


Roll the dough to about 3mm thick and cut into heart shape using the mould


Cute right?


Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degree celcius for 15-20 minutes till lightly brown


Decorate the cookies with white chocolate and chocolate chips


DONE! You wanna eat?

No comments: