I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Nando’s Chicken

你问我爱你有多深,我爱你有几分?(a song from Teresa Tsang, meaning how much am I in love with you?) I love this Portuguese fast food – Nando’s so much until an extend my friends will skip me when asking everybody’s suggestion on what to eat if they know that Nando’s is in the mall. Because my answer will always be the one – Nando’s Chicken. Ya I know, I can be very boring sometimes.

And every time, I order the same dish too - Quarter chicken with 2 side lines (coleslaw & peri chips), mild peri-peri for the chicken, and I want the drumstick part + ice lemon tea. 

 P1070861P1070862P1070865P1070866

I think as I’m growing older, I can’t eat too much, as my mom like Nando’s too, now I usually order half chicken + 2 side lines for sharing. Then there was a day I craved for Nando’s again, I went there alone and ordered my favourite dish, when I called for the bill, I realized, Nando’s isn’t really very “affordable” compare to McD & KFC, RM25+ for a lunch meal… well, at least I can’t afford this everyday.

No comments: