I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

First time being tagged!

First time being tag, and because this is tagged by sweet Lingzie, so, die die also have to do it la, although you know, old ah ma most of the time forgetful. However, I don't want to simply do it for the sake of doing it, so, I think this will take me quite some time to finish...

1. A movie that made you laugh.

(think for 5 minutes) Ferryman. What a stupid movie, I laugh not because it is a funny movie, but very very stupid lo. You stab me, I stab you and after stabbing, I can swap body with you, for example, if you don't like your body, then you use that "special" knife to stab... who ar? erm... Jolin, then you have Jolin body, then Jolin will trap in your body. Funny right?

2. A book that made you cry.

(think for 1 minute) Wah, book?! How about I seldom read book... But long long time ago, when I was young, Chicken Soup does made me cry.

3. A best friend.

(think for a while) I'm not going to answer this, cause, if I said A, the B will feel jealous, or maybe later C will feel being left out... not going to fall into this trap.

4. A favourite childhood memory.

(think for 10 minutes) Eh, after 10 minutes still can't think of one ler... how? Maybe is playing those silly games with cousins gua, e.g. fly the slipper, bicycling in kampung, catch tadpole... oh oh, I got one now, every evening, wait for my father to come back from work and sing a song to him. yeah! (Took me another 10 more minutes to finish this question)

5. Your favourite animal.

(don't have to think) Puppy. But ho, I'm allergy to animal fur, so, I don't have any puppy or furry pet in my house... bohoho

6. Your favourite food.

(don't have to think also, but will take me quite some time to list them down) Food can be singular and plural right? I like fast food, junk food, Chinese food, Japanese food, desserts, Thai food, fine dining food, ice-cream, English breakfast set, nasi lemak, fruits... ok, got to stop... or somebody gonna to say "just list down what you don't like to eat!

7. An item of clothing you cannot do without.

(take about 5 minutes to understand this question) is the question means something i must wear everyday? or is that means my lucky or favourite cloth or something? Well, I am wearing lingerie everyday... hahaha and my favourite outfit are t-shirt and jeans or shorts.

8. Something you collect.

(although I know the answer immediately, but I am still trying hard to think of something that I collect) I don't have this habit of collecting. Can I say I collect David Tao, Lee Hom and Jay Chau's CD? hahahhaaha. I'm crazy for them.

9. Your favourite store to shop in.

(another tough one, give me 5 minutes to think)

Shop for cloth - MNG

Shop for shoes - Vincci

Anyway, I seldom shop (I got headache after long hour shopping). Most of the time I accompany other people shop. Like my mom, she likes to shop in supermarket (eg. Jaya Jusco), my friends, they shop in shopping malls (eg. 1U, Sunway Pyramid, KLCC) but I think, the very last time I shop for my own stuff was in Bangsar Telawi streets.

10. Your favourite flower.

(long time didn't receive flower, need to think for a while) Calla lily, of course I like rose, chrysanthemum, sunflower, tulip...

From what I've answered, in general, seems like I have been fond of a lot of things, nothing specifically like or dislike. Ok, do I really need to tag somebody else? Well, if you wish to do this, let me know and I'll tag you in my blog, just like how Lingzie tagged me.

p/s: I spent about half an hour to do this... I'm as slow as a snail...hehe


1 comment:

Lingzie said...

thanks for doing the tag!! :)