I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

While Waiting...

Although Malaysia is a tropical country, I think we still have different "seasons", raining season (toward the end of the year), sunny season (around CNY), flower season (after CNY), fruiting season (after flower season)... If I can only choose a specific one that I like... I will choose fruiting season... it's very happy to see what you plant (effort that you put in) reward you with fruits. Of course not all flower can become a fruit... but at least, when you see flower, there's something you can look forward... some ppl like to be in "expecting" phase...



I think these are same species with different sex






I took these pictures while I was waiting for my ex-colleague to pass me company car @ UE3...
Sometimes, we just need to slow down to see what we have in hand, see, while waiting, I have the green and colourful flowers as company...
When is your last time appreciate wonderful stuff surrounding you?

No comments: