I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

2010 Mother's Day Lunch

Initially... as usual, I planned to cook for my mom for Mother's day, but mom said... "save the trouble, just go out to eat will do." OKAY... the first that cross my mind was Nobel House, I read their adv in newspaper before, they have individual set. (this is a brilliant promo strategy for small family which doesn't have 10 ppl to order the set menu in restaurant).

I made reservation for 3 on Mother's day at 1.30pm. Understand the portion might be huge, so I warned my parents not to take too much for breakfast. Because eating too little, we actually felt our stomachs growling before the time.

Luckily, I've made a reservation, so, the dishes serve pretty soon as we sat down after couple cup of tea. Since, we all very hungry... I actually forgot to take picture of our first dish, soft shell crab as starter, which is very very fabulous...

2nd dish - old cucumber soup with fish fins
yummy... what a good warm up

3rd dish - Tuna


4th - vegetarian goose meat + fried pigeon
I used to think Steven's Corner has the best fried pigeon, but this is way tastier


5th - stew rice with abalone dice
Although this is a little too salty... still yummy

6th - manggo dessert with ice-cream float
Like eating French, dishes were served one by one... although each of them weren't very big, but, after finishing the 6 dishes... it's real satisfying...
Each pax is RM78++
(Might be a little too pricy, but, the satisfaction projected on my parents' faces is pricelss)
No. 19, Jalan Delima, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 KL
Tel: 03-2145 8822
Operating Hour: 11.30am - 3.00pm, 6.00pm - 11.00pm

No comments: