I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Misc...

Last couple of months, I've been traveling and flying intensively, to east coast, perlis, kedah... and because I'm leaving the company, I treasured each and every time I fly... airport will never be my favourite place, because em... I'm mostly alone, that place is too cold, not the temperature, but the overall feeling when I was there... maybe airport management should hire a clown or bring a circus in airport... hehe


I'm not a big fans to public transport, merely because in KL, it's more convinient to drive than stuffing yourself into a train or bus. However, I like taking KLIA transit to KLIA, it's convenient, fast and comfortable... a a, not doing any advertisement for them, but this is what I feel.

Do you see this train is coming my way or leaving?
sometimes, happy or sad, they are just divided by a thin line, broaden your view and you will definately see more...



A pair of good shoes is essential, because they will bring you farther. I like wearing this pair of shoes, they look pretty and good in my feet, but, they are not comfortable at all...
I don't like changes, yes, I got a very high tolerancy, easy to adapt, well, those are my strength I guess, but I'm also lazy to get use to new thing, people and place... However when there's time to change, although it might not be logical, you just have to follow your heart.

I feel sorry for my selfness, being so might hurt others, I just wish to stand strong to who I am. Wish me luck, lots of LUCK!!!

No comments: