I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Pleasant Saturday!

22.05.10

It was my off-day Saturday... and that afternoon I had an appointment to meet an old old friend, a birthday treat to this long lost contact friend and I was extremely looking forward and happy about it.

But 2 days before it, I made a mistake, and this mistake has made my heart pump to almost dead... I forgot the restaurant that we were suppose to meet and I have no other way to contact this friend other than MSN... but of course last minute, I manage to catch this fellow online and confirmed everything. phew~

"Saturday" in those time (time before June 2010) is precious for me... it's the only day in every fortnight I can settle some of my stuff... So, before the meet up, I got an appointment to do my pre-employment checkup (yea... I changed job will new job started 1st of June).

The panel clinic is a pretty old clinic in PJ old town... and the environment is kind of scary...

I didn't do any adjustment of the color... my skin kind of pale with the lighting in the clinic...


Look at this picture... when I was sitting there, waiting for my turn to go in for my X-ray... I thought I was in a clinic which is doing abortion or what... hahhaha watching too many scary movie and I am being over imaginative...

Then I rushed back to buy ingredient for making a cake as gift and I have actually forgot about my breakfast until my mom asked me...

the ingredient plus my breakie Yakult and bread

Thanks God... the cake turned out nice and on time...
It's a simple cake... that's my style and what I like - basic and simple, but the 2 strawberries fell from the cake when I'm sending it to it's owner. opps, sorry...
I hope this friend will not "disappear" again and I am not hoping our next meet up is probably 5 years later? :<
After lunch... I met another group of friends for tea, long tea cum dinner... all of us like not willing to go home before our minds were real exhausted.
Running here and there is tiring, for sure... but I always enjoy being company with friends... chatting, laughing for no reasons...

No comments: