I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Macau Trip

My trip was in end of April, but now only I have time to post up this (I know this is another lame excuses).

I went with 2 very close friends, Kitman & Lingtze (they are bloggers too). Kitman came back from US, and we wanted to go for a trip, because we never go for any holiday trip since graduated from high school. Then Lingtze wanted to go too, because she never been there, so to me & Kitman. Furthermore, in March, there's a Matta Fair, although our trip wasn't book in the fair, but is during that period where a lot of travel agencies were doing some promotion. But I think our trip was a bit costly. Each of us have to pay around RM1.3K for a 3 days 2 nights trip. Do you think it is expensive? (Package including 2 nights hotet stay, 2 breakfast @ hotel, half day tour, air ticket & airport transfer)

We enjoyed the trip very much and we took a lot of pictures (yes, believe me, I mean A LOT). That's why I got to categorized mine and make it into these...

p/s: some wording might be too tiny, got to click on the picture to enlarge in order to view & read clearly.


Must see 1...


Must see 2...


Must see 3...


Must see 4...





Must eat 1...


Must eat 2...


Must see 5...


A big mistake that I made was, I brought only t-shirt, singlets and shorts, and it's Macau raining season when we were there. The weather was cold enough to kill me, especially when the wind blow, Gosh, we girls always yelled out loud when we walked out from our hotel, and made a turning to the road to Senator Square. So funny.

One thing I got to say is, although our hotel wasn't a very nice one, I mean the room, a little too small and smell a bit, but the location is very strategic and the breakfast there is very very delicious.

Will definitely go to Macau again, it's such an interesting place to explore...

More original photos can be view @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/11702386@N03/sets/72157621787366451/

No comments: