I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Gathering

Did I mention this in my last post? One of the reason that I love Chinese New Year is I can meet up and catch up with my friends during all sort of gatherings. Just like on the 3rd day of CNY, I was meeting up with my high school friends.
See, they are all so pretty and cute right? Love them so much! But ho, I got only 1 photo with them. Aiya, should have taken more.


Left: Qiao Yi, Wei Hock, Chih Mun & Weng Hing
Right: Sau Wan, Chee Hong, me & Liang


Then on the 17th Feb, just few days before CNY end, I met some of my primary schoolmates. Yes, although we had already graduated from school for so many years (16 years), we still keep in touch with each other and sometimes come out yum cha. So, it's also a must to meet up during CNY la. You know, this year I was very very surprise, because there are a few friend we never meet up since graduate, and this year, they turned up! So happy to see them.


Front: Rachel, Wen, Lai pok, Mei Mei, Mei Yoon and me
Back: Jenny, Li Fang, Jun Fei, Oscar, Chern Meng, Chee Hong


We chatted non-stop until we didn't want to go home, so, we have our next round of chatting in Old Town, Ampang Waterfront again. hehhe
Miss you guys...

Actually, there's another gathering with my college friends (Karen, Siow Hui, Shook Fun, Keat, Timin, Kar Foon, Yin Wai and Jojo), but, we were too busy eating, chatting and gambling until nobody take out camera to take photos. :(

So, now, everything has back to normal... I'm so looking forward to another gathering with them...


No comments: