I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

New flowers in my houses

I love flower, I love plant... although I'm very boyish.
The flower that I like most is white calla lily, tulips also not bad, but very difficult to find in Malaysia, aiya, basically I like flowers la, no matter what it is.
Lately, I have new flowers in my house. See what I've got!

This flower plant is so unique until I couldn't find the name of it.
Anyone of you reading this post know what's its name?


Red Rose
This rose was an imported breed.
The color was so attractive and the flower was bigger than what we normally see in florist.
Of course this is not a plant la, flower withered after 4 days.

Wild lily flower


Huge hibiscus
Wanna see how huge?


Bigger than my mom's hand


No comments: