I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My 1st Magazine Cover

So, so, so funny... I saw this in my dearest friend, Kitman's blog and I wanted to grab one too... what do you think about this magazine cover? Looked real right? hahaha


How about this? Do you like this? My colleagues give me a nickname called NGeo, because wherever I go, I'll bring along my camera and capturing non-human pictures. So, guys, see, I'm working for National Geographic now!


And this, little baby Khoo. Adorable right?


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Subscribe to Fortune Magazine at a 76% discount!



2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

Put your picture on 500 more magazine covers @ http://www.FakeMagazineCover.com

Lingzie said...

haha! the magazine cover looks so cool!! i also wan to try... :P