I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Plan B

If plan A doesn’t work, do you have a plan B? Does your boss/ parents/ partner always ask you this?

Now I’m suggesting a Plan B to you… Smile with tongue out

Love this restaurant at the first sight… not only the interior (simple, solid, practical, clean and nice), most important is their breakfast! Yes, I love this kind of big breakfast (please don’t take this to compare with McD). The breakfast is serving all day long, it has 2 eggs (prepare according to your request, sunny side up, half boiled, hard boiled, fried…), bacon, hash brown, thick bread slice, sautéed mushroom, sautéed baby tomatoes served with a glass of orange juice and your choice of coffee from the menu. 

P1100950P1100951P1100946P1100962

I'’ve visited this restaurant 3 times in 2 months I guess, then I think I should stop before I get bored about the breakfast. But only had their breakfast twice, then the 3rd time I had spaghetti and sandwich… opps, forgot to take picture… rate of yummylicious is guaranteed.

Then lately after I had visited one of my high school teachers who was admitted to the Pantai Bangsar Hospital, [ding] 1st plan came out from my mind for lunch was Plan B. I knew I should not take up the responsibility to order or later we will end up eating breakfast again… I always have difficulties in choosing options or trying something different. My friend did a very good job (or probably all food in the menu are just very nice), she ordered a mushroom soup, a chicken and bacon burger and a lamb meat ball spaghetti. 

IMG_0490IMG_0491IMG_0492080

Last but not least… “somebody” told me that their carrot cake is one of his favourite, I tried… yup, heavenly good…

081

Plan B
Gr Floor, Bangsar Village I.

No comments: