I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Handcrafted Coffee - Full of Beans

It’s hard to relate me to coffee, because I can’t tolerate with caffeine, of course I love the coffee scent, like to go cafe with friends, and I support art, anything related to art, I admire artists’ passion, their unlimited inspiration… and these are what I don’t have. When I was traveling to Penang last Dec, my bestie brought me to the new mall – Strait Quay, it has variety of unique restaurants, nice scenery because it’s by the sea, but still a bit quiet due to new opening I guess, then we discover this cafe – Full of Beans, handcrafted specialty coffee.

037024

The young and pretty barista was syphoning our coffee… this is what we called art (coffee and pretty girl) and science (syphon the method)!!!

025028

Lemon cake to go with our syphon coffees, I forgot what’s my bestie’s husband order, but he likes it black, and we girls want coffee but at the same time afraid of the after effect, so we had latte. Cake was too sour to eat alone, but to go with coffee, wow, it’s another experience, lemon and bitter coffee can be besties too!

033030031035

                                                               The happy girls…
===========================================================
FULL OF BEANS

(Handcrafted Specialty Cofee)

Unit 3A-1-6, Block A, First Floor, Straits Quay, Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang, 10470

No comments: