I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pastry House KL

Through friend recommendation, now I’ve got another place to hang out! This pastry house is very similar to Levain, they have dessert, bread and some hot food too… The very significant difference probably it wasn’t as pack as Levain during lunch time… or probably it was still very new when I 1st visited this pastry house last Dec.

My first visit to this place was a non-working day, we had our brunch there. As usual, non other than breakfast set and latte…

I still remember how long the barrister took to make my latte… I think she took a long time to draw the flower… well… taste wise, as long as you are not using the expired milk, latte always nice, visual wise… ermmmm… I prefer something simple and nice, but I really really like the breakfast… well, you also can say nothing can goes wrong with this kind of breakfast as long as you fried the hash brown right, fried the eggs right, bake the bread nice and cook the onion right… but to do everything right, it’s not easy, big thumb up for this.

P1100894P1100896

Then the next visit was to taste the dessert in the house. We chose the pineapple strudel and a white chocolate tart or something. They were very attractive, like a French ladies, but erm… maybe we didn’t choose their specialty, I don’t think I like the taste, the pastry part of the strudel was alright, I was wondering if the chef using the fresh pineapple to make paste… and the white chocolate tart was too sweet, or probably I seldom take white chocolate, so I’m not too comfortable with the sweetness. 

P1100973P1100974

The boss is a very nice guy, after the dessert we were checking if there’s anything light in the menu, like fries, but there isn’t any, so, we were asking if the chef can just fry us some, then… the boss surprise us by sending us a big bowl of fried FOC!!!

pH Pastry House Kuala Lumpur is a nice and quiet place to chill, or probably a good place to spend your Sunday afternoon here with a cup of coffee and your favourite book. The boss has a very good taste in the interior and exterior design – modern minimalist.

P1100906P1100901P1100900P1100893

P1100905

pH Pastry House Kuala Lumpur

54 Jalan Utara, 55610, Kuala Lumpur
012-342-5464

No comments: