I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Show Off Time!!!

Show off! Show off! Show off! I don’t remember I have a lot of birthday treats before my 30s, last year I had 3, but this year I have 1, 2, 3, 4… In short, I had a whole month celebration!

1st celebration: with my cute and pretty colleagues, Anna & Serrea, @ Chili’s Grill & Bar, Mid Valley. We ordered my favourite Triple Play! Yum…

P1100096P1100094P1100098

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd celebration: with ex-colleagues, 3 October babies birthday celebration @ a porridge steamboat house opposite Maluri Jaya Jusco, Woon Ching, my 1st superior in life made us a blueberry cheese cake too… the cake is really nice, nobody gonna believe that the cake was made using a rice cooker.

P1100101P1100104P1100100P1100119

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd celebration: with little “brother/ son”, Jeff Wan, @ La Bodega, Pavilion. This time I got to give him a big credit, I was really surprise when he suggested this restaurant. I ordered my favourite seafood Paella. This silly boy surprised me further by asking the waiter to prepare the cake for me, they were holding the cake and sang me birthday song out loud in the restaurant… Embarrassed smile.

P1100312P1100316P1100318

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th celebration: with one of my best girl friend, QiaoYi @ Dae Jang Geum Korean Restaurant, SS14. We both ordered a soup, chicken and pork belly BBQ, of course with a lot of complimentary side dishes/ starters too. This is my best celebration of all, the food might not the best, but she do. I really appreciate that I have so many good friends, QiaoYi is one of them who can really care and take her precious time off to spend time with me (I’m actually taking some parenting time from her to be with her beloved son). Thanks girl.

P1100319P1100321

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5th celebration: with another good friend of mine @ Morganfield’s, Pavilion. We have been spending more than 3 years celebrating each other birthdays together! We always like to try out new restaurant in town during our birthdays. Although both of us, most of the time live a different lives (I hardly can think of many things that we share in common), but we care for each other. I wish, even if in the future, we have a busier lives, have already had a family or partner, we still can celebrate each birthday like that.  

Oh, not to miss out the food part, the portion is very big, especially the chicken, I think the chicken was overcook but nice sauce, of course no doubt, their signature dish, the sticky bones, is one of the best rib in town and I love the clam bowl too, it is to go with bread, but I love salty food, I can eat it just like that.

P1100338P1100340P1100346P1100341

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6th celebration: with Avan @ a Japanese restaurant, Leisure Mall (I forgot the name of the restaurant d). Been eating everything in town already, how can I miss out Japanese? Probably like what doctor said I was too stressed or tired, or probably due to something like flu virus enter the stomach and cause infection (if I understand him correctly), or the food was not very clean, I had gastric for few days after this. I never had such serious gastric before, it’s so painful that caused me “diet” the whole next day and a day after too. However, I had a nice night out with this friend, too much to catch with him d!!!

P1100348

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7th celebration: with college friends aka A33 siao za bo @ Bread Basket Bakery, Kota Kemuning. They actually already celebrated my birthday early of the month, this was just another excuse for us to meet up and gossip again. This bakery is running by one of the za bo, Joanne’s family, I always order the same old 2 no matter how much time I spend by going through the menu. Fried rice with chicken cooked with special sauce and mango lychee cake. For the rice, I requested steamed broccoli add on… look at the colour combination… so attractive! 

P1100349P1100350

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8th celebration: with another best girl friend, Stephanie @ Ciccio Ristorante Bar Pizzeria, Changkat Bukit Bintang. I was craving for pizza, but Steph insisted we should eat something better than Pizza Hut… lol, so after going through the Malaysia Italian Restaurant Directory booklet (I’ve no idea where and how I get this booklet), I finally picked this.

I ordered a pizza and she ordered a Caesar salad, I ordered the starter – bruschetta and she ordered a dessert – tiramisu, what a best combination and best mate we are! We were too greedy, we need to pack half of the pizza to go end of the day.

I like the salad and bruschetta, the pizza is very authentic too, but I’m a bit, erm… dislike about the taste of rocket leaves spread on the pizza. After all, this was still one of the best meal I had.

P1100352P1100355P1100356P1100358P1100362P1100365P1100373P1100367

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9th celebration: a casual celebration with Chris, my predecessor in work, @ Secret Recipe, we girls always meet up for lunch and gossip, celebration was just a smoke screen for us to continue lepak… lol

P1100379

No comments: