I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rakuzen @ Desa Parkcity

After a few long-winded posts, it’s enough! Here come a simpler one.

I like Desa Parkcity, I think it’s a cool area, good security, variety of interesting shops, parks and lakes… However I seldom go there because it was a little bit far from where I stay. Thanks to my dearest friend, QiaoYi, I got a chance to dine @ Rakuzen in Desa Parkcity, and I always wanted to try Rakuzen too.

Monthly promo was Hokkaido Fair, so we ordered a Ishikari Nabe (aka salmon nabe, salmon stewed in a miso-based broth with vegetables in hot pot) (pic 3), spider maki sushi (pic 2), crab leg salad (pic 1), grilled scallop (pic 4) and baked crab leg (pic 5) with cheese… every dishes are so yummy…

P1100655P1100648

P1100649P1100651P1100654

This was also a birthday dinner treat to QiaoYi, I was sorry that this year I didn’t have time to bake her a cake, just bought a small one but we think that the cake has too much of cream, when I was choosing a cake, this one attracted me, because the strawberries remind me of the time when we both in Amsterdam. May those strawberries bring her lots of luck and make all her wishes come true!!!

P1100656P1100660

No comments: