I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Rosemary Bites Restaurant

(This post seated in my draft folder for months… suppose to be up in July… opps)

1st birthday celebration with colleagues in this company which I’ve joined 1 year ago (dated back to July, and when the birthday girl was still in the company, lol)… The birthday girl picked this restaurant and I think it is a good choice! Very obvious, this restaurant served American food, the interior can tell.

P1080433P1080455

P1080438

All four different dishes that we chose – Salmon fish & chips, steak, chicken chop & chips and chicken thigh with mashed potato. The portion is just fine for us, I mean we are smaller eater compare to those big sized Americans, and the price is very reasonable too. I like the environment which is not too noisy (or probably that’s a weekday so, they didn’t have a lot of customers), we were able to talk and laugh as much as we like. We were able to hang out in the restaurant for almost 4 hours, we were drinking their beer until they have run out of stock!! (or I think probably they didn’t keep a lot).

How could a birthday celebration without a cake?! I bake this mango cake for Anna and I’m happy the she love that! Most of them thought that the upper layer was chicken floss, no no no… it was crushed digestive biscuit!!  

P1080430P1080448

Right: Mango cake from Secret Recipe

Left: My home-made mango cake (I think I should be more generous with the filling) Smile with tongue out

P1080442P1080450

Rosemary Bites Restaurant

A-G-28, PJU 1/43, Aman Suria Damansara, 47301 PJ Selangor, Malaysia.

For Reservation : 03-7805-2088

Website: http://www.bites.com.my

location%20map

No comments: