I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

O Cafe Organic Food Restaurant

As now everybody is emphasizing “Go Green”, “Recycle”, “Environmental Friendly”… I admit, I’m a real carnivore, but being one of the citizen on earth, I’m trying my very bery best to go meat-free during the day (but I think most of the time I fail Embarrassed smile, unless I’m eating alone).

Last weekend, Lingtze, the famous Kitty Bakes Penang Cakes’ owner, came to KL, and we were visiting our friends in Subang. She was saying she wanted to try the salted melaka gula ice-cream @ Empire Subang, so, we decided to go there for lunch too. Since our friend is recovering, so, we decided to find something which is real healthy, and this restaurant fits to our requirement!

I have a question, organic food restaurants do not serve meat? We were flipping the menu, everything look delicious and pretty, but find no meat. I’m not sure about the girls, but I’m clueless when I see no meat (no meat-free diet during weekend for me Smile with tongue out). So, we seek help from the waiter, he talked so soft so, we took whatever he recommended.

P1080274P1080279

Nice ambience, near the counter they sell organic plate and cutleries too, don’t ask me what is organic plate and cutleries, those are too “environmental friendly” to me.

P1080280P1080282

3 dishes for sharing: mushroom spaghetti, fried mushroom salad, mushroom pizza… what?!! all mushroom?!!

P1080283

Those dishes are nice, especially the pizza, but too much vege or perhaps mushrooms made me feel a little ermmmmmmmmm… like I never had eaten anything at all!!! lol But positive side is, I felt I'm healthier when I stepped out from the restaurant and can’t wait for my dessert @ Whisk!

p/s: The price of food is very reasonable, at first I thought organic food must be expensive, but in fact it is not!

No comments: