I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shoes-mania 3

Presentation1

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, shoes time again… Girls never had enough of shoes, I guess, although most of the time when I looked at my shoes rack, I was telling myself, yeah, I should stop buying any, but every time when I wanted to pick a pair of shoes which can match my outfit, I will find myself wearing the same pair again and again, then I will have an excuse, yes, it’s time to buy shoes. Smile with tongue out

Ballerina is my all time favourite, I need to walk a lot in work, so, I am giving myself permit to buy a few, it’s not healthy to walk in high heels… yea yea yea, I know this reason is quite lame… I especially like the one in camel colour, they are very comfy, the bases have thin cushions. I bought them together with the black, both pairs cost me less than RM80. The grey and white pairs were bought from Taiwan, I like the grey, the white is cute too but I still couldn’t know how to match them with my outfits.

Related posts: Shoes-mania, Shoes-mania 2

No comments: