I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MIA

Sorry for MIA (missing in action) for so long… why I’m not doing any update? I was extremely busy, but if you ask me what I was busying for? No idea…, my time just being occupied with a lot of changes in my life! First of all, busy in work, my team was having a minor reshuffle, so I was busy introducing myself to new customers, analysing sales history, purchase pattern, doing sales plan and etc., busy for CNY preparation, making festive titbits, spring clean, busy refurbishing the house that I bought for tenant, busy to do a lot of “transfer of owner” stuffs… never been this busy before, and I’m glad that I manage them quite well…

Now, everything fall into place, more posts/ updates are on their way. Stay tuned!

P1070032

No comments: