I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ipoh Trip (28.05.10)

This was a trip to attend a colleague's (now already an ex) wedding in the evening, and food trip before the dinner. She used to report to me, so, I was thinking, I should made this trip although I've been hesitating for quite some time. Actually I've no regret to my choice, it's a very pleasant trip.

I was the only representative from my department (ex too), so, I'm joining the sales and marketing personnels, there were 12 of us, in 4 cars. The one who was in charge of planning is quite a junior staff, he has done a long itinerary which I think (well, most of us even to whom has only a little bit of experience in planning a day trip) the plan is beyond ideal! I think he has not consider much about our stomachs capacity and time constrain because we were travel in a big group.

Good and bad, good because he has done a fabulous homework, bad... might disappoint some who has some expectation to it, I'm one of the later, I actually quite familiar with Ipoh, and have tried most of the restaurant listed in the itinerary. The one that I'm most interested is the egg custard, but end up, we have to drop this plan... reasons? mentioned above.

Besides eating, we visted to one of a popular cave too, GEK LOK TONG...


Plant grow on the stone




Stalactites (dripstones) in the cave





The bees in work

Happy boys!!! opps, not the one on the left... Uncle Jeffrey


Street... street... street





They called this mistress street, because old time man used to keep their mistress here.

An old kopitiam with lots of good food... satay, popiah, yao yu uong choi, rojak...

This is probably the last holiday trip for me with Totalifers... Good luck folks!!!

No comments: