I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Vote for Lingtze




Do you have a hobby?
My sweetest friend - Lingtze is into scrap-booking recently.
(Opss, no, actually she is a very talented girl, not only in scrap-booking but also active in organizing baking classes, food blogging, etc... as she is committed to it, and she gave her best to it)

Above is my 2008 birthday present from her... I was so proud when I received this present at a friend's gathering dinner and everybody was so jealous about that. I can't help but showing it off to everyone the whole night.
Since then, she promised everyone in our gang, she will made them one on their birthday... and yes, she never disappoint anyone... each time, the cards/ gifts are getting more and more interesting and beautiful.

Lately there's this class conducted by Rachel Greig, a famous sifu in scrap-booking, coming to KL and there's this contest, who gets the highest vote can join this class for free.
I think Lingtze desserved it and of course... I'm writing this to vote for her...

Align Center


No comments: