I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

H.K. Rakit Seafood Restaurant

April onward is my "cuti-cuti Malaysia" again. 1st stop: Johor
One of the thing that I'm looking forward is meeting my friends who are working in Singapore. Last time I went to Singapore, this time, they came over to Johor to meet me and brought me to this hidden place for seafood.
(believe me, not anybody can find this... about 45 minutes drive from JB town to this restaurant, passed by few taman and a golf course...)



The floating rakit (raft) restaurant...
Don't ask me to eat there, I will vomit out of what I've eaten in.
Our table is at the platform build on the shore (stable one)


On the other side of the bank is Singapore already
My phone has even switch to Singapore line automatically


House half done next to the restaurant
very eerie


My favorite - "jiu yim lai liu ha" (pepper & salt mantis shrimp)


Steam Pomfret


The vege (I forgot what vege d)


The crab

This food is not too fantastic... but very very pricy.
WHY? Singaporean la.

But still, I enjoy the dinner very much, because I'm with my friends and we had a great time talking, laughing...

No comments: