I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Grey is My Favourite Colour

Coming next is this gray scarf

Not sure if this friend of mine still remember that I have "promised" to knit him one (can't remember if I really promise or told him that I wanted to but failed at that time) when he was going to study abroad about 9 or 8 years back.

Ta da... a gift which was suppose to send 8 years back... and it is in my favorite color. Know him for so long but still not very sure what's his favorite color, so, no choice, he got to accept this.


This scarf is too thick to wear it here, but should be able to wear it in Scotland gua... right?


The scarf on me


I sew a few tiny buttons on a corner... but when the scarf reached him, he said all the buttons have fell :(


The scarf on my Winnie


He didn't say whether he likes it or not.
Anyway, I have kept my promise...
And I really like this gray

No comments: