I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've Got Flower

I've got flower on my birthday from my 2 dearest good girl friends - Kitman & Chloe! Thanks girls! I love this flower basket so much... the color combination was so sweet... and of course I like the roses (look at the color, these roses are special) and the eustomas.

When Kitman reached home (Texas home), she asked for my office address... I knew she is going to give me a surprise... but I have no idea what and when is she going to do. Then, a day before my birthday, as usual, I was msn-ing with Kitman, she was trying to confirmed my business schedule on my birthday. So, I was expecting something.... hehehe. I was right! Around 11pm, a guy rang on my handphone, he was asking for direction to come to my office... I went down and the dispatch guy was sending me flower. Yeah! The basket was heavy and it was so pretty... I decided to put it in my office until weekend (because nobody help me to water the flower during weekend).

Girls, you know, this basket has given a huge disappointment to my colleagues, they thought I got it from a "secret admirer" or at least a guy... but who knows, girls name appeared on the sender column... hehehe... again, thanks girls!! Love you...





2 comments:

Lingzie said...

ooo the roses are so pretty!! purple roses! very special indeed! :)

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

I am so glad you love them! haha, you so sing muk aaa.. knew i was sending u something~ damn~