I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

ROM.WEDDING - WEDDING.ROM

It's toward to end of the year... erm... am I a bit earlier to say that? See, now it's the 4th quarter of 2008, my schedule is almost full from now until new year. Scary scary...

I have to admit, I'm at the age of "getting married", I'm just saying in that age group, I'm not a "qualifier" yet, but for most of my friends, colleagues, relative, they are already qualified or are going to be qualified soon... usually Chinese prefer to get married toward the end of the year... Don't ask me why, I have no idea.

Last year, I have my dearest friends, Kitman & Siow Hui, chose to make a brave step to another stage of life in November 2007; this year, I have an even longer list of ROMs (Register Of Marriage) and weddings marked nicely in my diary.

Congratulation to all of them and happy moments are meant to be shared!

Kelvin & Siow Hui's Wedding
23rd November 2007



John & Kitman's Wedding Dinner

30th November 2007


Ken & Chloe's ROM
2nd September 2008



Ken & Chloe's Wedding
14th September 2008



Ngian's Wedding Dinner
13th September 2008


(picture taken by Chee Heng)

MeiMei's Wedding
14th September 2008

(picture taken from Mei Mei's friendster album)

Poh Wai & Ti Min's ROM
4th October 2008

(picture taken by Jojo)

Hou & Jojo's ROM
25th October 2008
(no pic yet)

Cousin sister's Wedding Dinner
1st November 2008
(no pic)

Wei Hock's Wedding
2nd November 2008
(no pic yet)

Erine's Wedding
6th December 2008
(no pic yet)

Wendy's Wedding
8th December 2008
(no pic yet)

Chris's Wedding
20th December 2008

(picture taken from Chris's Friendster album)

Chermaine's Wedding
January 2009
(no pic yet)

I'm sure that's not the end of the story... coming are "full moon" parties on the waiting list. :)

No comments: