I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sushi Zanmai

It has been long time I didn't post up anything... ok... let's restarted with a short one.

On Raya eve, we, Kitman and me has a date with Weng Hing... the date was set a fortnight back, we sort of, hate to use this word (because this is a sign of aging) and sorry to say that, we forgot about it until he called me to confirm. Luckily both of us were also very available in that evening, so, we had decided to meet at Sunway Pyramid.

I was early that day (this is rare), so, I need to decide where to eat. Kitman and I always crazy for Japanese food, so, no doubt, Sushi Zanmai is the best choice!


The chefs were real busy... non-stop (like machine) preparing sushi...
it's holiday eve, the restaurant was jam-packed with people

This is the first time Weng Hing seeing Kitman since she came back from US for holiday this time, so, I "demanded" (yes, Sam is very demanding) a table, so we can have a nice chat over the dinner. Initially, the waiter was saying there is no empty table, but of course we wounldn't mind waiting for one. So at the end, we get a nice one. Credit should go to this friendly and helpful waiter which I forgot his name... Alvin or something. (gosh, another sign of aging)


Boss of the night


SASHIMI... salmon stomach


Gyoza


Toufu


Catapilla roll
(so good until the avocado can melt in mouth)
In our second round of ordering, we can't help but order another dish again... so, you can imagine, how tasty is it


Soft shell crab roll

Unagi roll


Grilled salmon in teriyaki sauce


Baked scallop


Dessert time!
I ordered a black sesame ice-cream and Weng Hing ordered a citrus sobert


Kitman was tempted by this Choco Banana dessert... and she got a surprise in the middle... full of corn-flakes, she said seems like eating breakfast...

Three of us walked out with satisfaction, good environment, good food, good time chatting, good price... if there must be a thing I need to "complain"... I would say, hey chef... can you make the sushi become bigger a little bit ar? I wouldn't mind paying more lo.
hehehe

1 comment:

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

I want ALL that soo badly now. Can never ever be enough eh... my god! sushi sushi sushi ....