I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Truth About You

P1070938

This post has been “hibernating” in my draft for months. It’s either I trash it or post it, I just wanted to clear everything in my draft today… when you see this, I think you know what is my choice.

Actually I do not know how to choose a book, when I was in a bookstore, I just pick what attracts me, such as nice cover or I just walked to the bestseller chart and pick whatever in the chart. For example this, peaceful cover, “The no. one bestseller”… When I read the title, i thought this is something like helping you to understand the inner you, the secret lying beneath your subconscious or something… but nope… it’s a fiction. (I only noticed after few chapters, ya, I’m this clueless most of the time).

The interesting part about this book is all the twists and turns, I can imagine the story can turn into a soap drama like Gilmore’s Girl or Desperate Housewives… The story begin with a baby found on the doorstep of a cafe in town and some of the girls in town have their own secrets which haunted their lives.

Although I’m not a fan to fiction, but this book really very nice to read and sometimes the story kept me continue reading too, it helped me to pass a lot of waiting time to my customer.

P/S: do you have a secret too? A secret cannot be a secret if more than 1 person know about it. So, I can say, I have no secret, just a matter I choose to tell somebody but not everybody.

No comments: