I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Broga Hill (09.08.09)

Need I introduce anymore? Everybody... I mean most of the blogger and people living in KL/ Selangor, they all know this place or maybe some of them take that place a regular place to exercise...

Today a friend of mine just complaint that why I didn't update my blog... Vince... I posted 2 today and I'm not gonna write much because he reminded me a pictures means a thousand words... hehehe good excuse for a lazy blogger like me.

My preparation
(H2O, towel, umbralla, torch, handphones, wallet, sunglasses, extra T-shirt, biscuit and not to forget... my camera)
I departed at 4.30am from home, there was quite a distance to Semenyih from Cheras and we wanted to be up there to see sunrise.

On the way up... (panting, panting~~)
Day still very dark... the road lamp still on

See the moon?
Broga Hill is famous for the "lalang" (reeds)

I was going there with Penny, her sister and friend, Chee Hong, Joanne, Siow Hui and her husband - Kelvin. (what a combination of friend's friend, friend's friend's sister, friend's friend's friend, high school friend, college friend...)


The photographer (pro-er than me)


1st peak (reached there after about 45 minutes of climb)

morning dew



half heart... where's the other half? I wonder


Wah, it's unbelieveable... so patriotic

That's the 3rd peak (photo taken from 2nd peak)
I've done some survey, most said there are nothing to see at the 3rd peak, so, we didn't go up, another reason was... we already very hungry... can't wait to go down to eat dim sum... hehe

Sunrise...
getting more and more ppl...



Coming down is more difficult than going up, because the road was too slipery, and knees hurt due to we kept balancing ourselves.

The entrance to the hill, if you are miss this entrance... bye bye... you will end up noway.

Check out this blog... the blogger took the wrong way and thanks to him, because I've read his blog and we manage to find the right path.
Place and Food Dot Com

No comments: