I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Europe Trip - Isle of Arran

Come to almost the end of my Europe trip, we went to an island in Scotland - Isle of Arran. We took the early train to the jetty (forgot the name of the station d). Then, we were told, we need to take a ferry to the island. This is not my first time going to an island nor my first time taking ferry, but the island that we went has no bikini, hot sun, beautiful beaches and the ferry that we took was so big that I think it's more like a smaller version of cruise. hehe

on board, very windy & cold




policeman... so tall and muscular

The jetty

Lunch @ a small restaurant

The mother didn't want her daughter get into the water, she was bringing the daughter back to their picnic mat
the daughter was holding the seaweed

Some youngsters were camping by the sea

What a beautiful scenery
the river is crystal clear that we can see short plants at the bottom of the river


Swan

some people canoeing on the river
and we were resting by this unique tree



Traditional Dairy Ice Cream

A country house turned into restaurant

Dalmatian pig?
Can't believe that the pig can jump!

Happy time flies... we need to go back to do some packing...

We still has a day in Glasgow to do our final shopping. The whether in Glasgow was getting colder due to the rain.

Dr. Pepper... yuck...

Goodbye Glasgow... I'm not sure if I will ever visit this city again... but, this trip is really an eye-opened for me. I hope, if I still have a change to visit Europe again, my next target will be Spain, Italy and Greece...

~ End of my 1st Europe trip's report ~

1 comment:

Wei Sum said...

sister, sorry, I don't get you...