I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Europe Trip - Edinburgh

After Wailoong's convocation, we all went to Edinburgh... how can we not visiting to the capital while we were in Scotland right?

We were taking train from Glasgow... if not mistaken, the train took about 1 hour to reach Edinburgh.

While walking to the train station, saw this tank stopped in the middle of the road, there was photographer doing some shooting

Walter Scott Memorial
one of the famous landmark

Walking to the castle

Citroen car
can I named it a vintage car?

no title
just love the street...

Brave Heart - William Wallace?
have to pay to take picture with him, and the money is for some sort of donation... as per written on the board at the back

Edinburgh Castle

There were these 2 mascots, fire dragon and unicorn
we were like small kids, waiting to take picture with them

View from the castle
blue sky and sea

We didn't went in to the castle to see the 1 o'clock gun although we were on time because Qiaoyi wasn't feeling very good, and we didn't want to leave her alone waiting outside


Bought myself a con of ice-cream.... to cheer myself up!
Posing @ Royal Mile
they said, the road is a mile long, follow the road, at the end of it there is a palace for the queen... I'm not too sure about it because I didn't finished the road.

@ an entrance of a church... I like the colour, old brown walk with fire red wooden door

A small alley between souvenir shops
the stone wall are cold

Piggy statue @ a restaurant

White taxi @ Royal Mile

Street artist drawing picture with air brush
he is so cool

It's weekend, seeing this father bring his family out to the part and reading his girl a story... so warm

And a family bring their shih tzu
it's time to bring their dog to salon... the hair so messy and dirty

We were learning from the local, enjoy sun bathing in the park...
it's very relaxing... the sun is very gentle, will definitely not getting sun burn for sitting there whole afternoon

My friend said that the wall is formed by volcanic rock
means there used to have a volcano there?

McDonald for lunch
this time I'm trying the Deli burger
Deli Chicken + Bacon... yummilicious...

Then we visited Walts Disney's shop
Pinnocchio... my first cartoon character that I know when I was very very young
my dad bought the cartoon tape as present to me

The statue sitting in the middle of Walter Scott Memorial

We did a little bit of shopping in town... then caught the late afternoon train back to Glasgow for dinner.
We wanted try the Thai restaurant that was nice to our hotel and we always passed by the restaurant... frankly speaking, I think we all started to miss Malaysia...

This is the bill... the most expensive dinner that we had throughout the trip!
remember, it's in pound, not ringgit

No comments: