I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger!


Fu-Yoh! (Don't get me wrong, I'm not advertising for any telecommunication company...) I've just got an award from my deary Kitman. So, I'm not one of the Rockin' Girl Blogger!!! Feel like somebody has added a pair of wings on my shoulder and now I can fly!
So, I have the responsibility to pass the power on to some other girl bloggers who I think they have rock my world.

So, the awards go to... drum please...

1. Lingzie! Sweetest girl in the world! She has a very informative food blog. If you have run out of idea where to eat or you are planning a "cari makan" trip to Penang, you wouldn't want to miss her blog. Why? You will know why when you click in.

2. ahCheo! A very outspoken, hottest loving mom in the world... I like her way to comment, I like her way to express what she want to say, of course, I enjoy reading her blog.

3. Last but not least... the golden Rockin' Girl Blogger goes to... Pretty-Knitty! She is getting more and more professional in both blogging and knitting... keep it up girl! Although I started to blog before her, but she has put in such a big effort in learning how to blog, learning the html language, beautifying each and single corner of her blog by reading and trial and error. For serious blogger, you absolute can learn a lot and get a lot of good idea in blogging.

Keep up the good blog girls!

3 comments:

Lingzie said...

wah! my very first award!! thank you!!!!!! muax!

Lingzie said...

oh ya, forgot to tell you...you've been tagged to do a meme! check it out at http://lingzie.com/birthday-meme/
:)

Bombomba said...

Hey leng lui, happy to see you here, just drop by and give you a five, you having a very interesting blog^^