I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bumbu Bali

I MISS MY BLOG!!!!
I really miss writing my blog... but... I just changed my job, I need to pick up most of the thing as fast as I can, at least faster than other new comer because I'm actually not new to the company.

I joined back Totalife, yes, it's the first company I joined after graduation. Last time I was a senior nutritionist, head of division to Product Management under Sales & Marketing department, now, I joined back as Deputy Franchise Manager. See, give me such a big title, even though company might not expecting high at start but I myself wants to learn as much as I can and take up my responsibility as soon as possible. So, in these 2 weeks, I was trying very hard to focus on everything related to my job, e.g. how to set up new business centre, how to conduct training to centre operators, and next week will be going to learn how to conduct audit and inspection to the centre.

I draft this post (should say I only upload the pictures) on 5th July, but today I beh tahan and came home earlier to finish this post.

I heard about Bumbu Bali in TV long time ago, and I always passed by this restaurant every week, but I have nobody to eat with me in there. 2 days before leaving Wyeth, I was doing hand over to my colleague, so, we had our lunch there.


This post has dragged too long, I already forgot most of the names of the food.
If I'm not mistaken, it was grill chicken with mashed potato and salad
A Balinese & Western fusion dish


This is the only vegetarian dish in the restaurant
Spaghetti with lots of vege and mushroom
Lately, if possible, I was trying to take vegetarian food in the day


Balinese eat Nasi Lemak too?
Yup, another Balinese & Local fusion food

Unfortunately, I only has limited time there for lunch, actually Bumbu Bali is a very nice place, you can spend some time, sitting there, appreciating the very authentic deco there, listen to those authentic music too...
I didn't know how true is this, but my colleague told me that the owner (or the owner's wife) is a Balinese... so, the food that they served is very original Balinese cuisine.
If you have time, give it a try! I strongly recommend this to you!

Bumbu Bali
18 & 18-1,
Jalan Persiaran Puteri 1,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong.
03-8061 8099, 03-8062 6698

p/s: I went to Bali before and I love Bali... this maybe another reason why I recommend this to you :)

No comments: