I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Putien, 1 Utama

When I saw the notice board saying that this restaurant was going to set up a branch in 1 Utama shopping mall, I can’t wait to share this with my friends who are PR-ing in Singapore, they brought me there the last time when I visited to Singapore and I like the food that they served.

IMG_0706IMG_0708

Dishes which are highly recommended: 九转肠 (Nine layers of pork intestine), 芋香鸭 (Crispy yam duck), 兴化米粉 (Xinghua rice noodle), 卤面 (stewed noodle), etc.

IMG_0709

I was in my diet plan so I only try a piece of each dish above when I was dining with friends in Putien that day and skipped the noodles. Will definitely go there again with parents next time!

Putien
G213A, Ground Floor
Promenade Section
1 Utama Shopping Centre (Old Wing)
Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-77221539

No comments: