I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

May Photos

Seems like I've digressed from my blog's subject for a long time... ok, back to the subject... below are some of the photos I took in May... hope you like it and feel free to give me comment, criticisms are welcome too...:)


Blossom season for this tree again?



I like the color combination


Hand bouquet of my cousin-in-law, although it is only red rose and pearl deco, but the combination looks simple and nice



Guess what is this? It's my purple skirt, I like the pattern



Longan tree outside my uncle's house



Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel
(view from Sunway Tower Hotel carpark)



Morning dew on leaves



Expensive apartment near KLCC, it's at the back of Nikko Hotel



Table setting in Rahsia, one of my favorite restaurant in KL.
This restaurant is actually in a villa.
http://www.rahsia-kl.com/


No idea what tree is this, it was planted along Jalan Tun Razak, somewhere near IJN and National Library and the fruit looks like barley. While taking the photos, I nearly fell to the road... silly me always do dangerous thing


Flower display at Starhill's entrance


A pond in Crocodile Farm


Wild white mushroom on the ground


No idea what is the English name of this flower, but in Chinese, we named if "egg flower" because the it has egg colors, egg white white and egg yolk yellow


When I look at this photo, it seems like a fake photo, everything doesn't seem real to me


2 huge power station next to the Crocodile Farm


Dead tree stick pointing to the sky

No comments: