I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Christmas and New Year Dishes

My Christmas desert

My Christmas main course


Look nice, but the taste... emmmm, and because it's Christmas eve, a lot of people were ordering the same dish, so we have to wait for about 45 minutes for that.

Seafood fried rice, never see a fried rice with so many seafood before, somemore, there's a small lobster on it.

We (siow hui, keat and me) play mahjong until 4 o'clock in the morning, 2 days before new year, then we go Petaling Street to eat this famous fish porridge.

See, it's 4am something, but seem like we were not the "earliest" customers.


The porridge

The raw fish slices

When the thin fish slices mix with the hot porridge, it will be cooked, So it tasted just nice, not overcook or undercook.

No comments: