I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Flowers at Genting View

I feel extremely sleepy while listening to my boss' speech during the last session of the 50th Career Seminar (aka 1st Malay Career Seminar). So, I secretly got out of the classroom and brought my camera for a walk. haha. Then we found these beautiful flowers...

Beautiful and unique pink tropical bird of paradise standing tall on muddy land, strange to find her growing so well on this bad environment.

Which angle is the best?


The color of this yellow flower was so catchy...

although she is small, but she is strong. Quietly sitting next to a big tree.


Two ants getting their food, nectar from the lily


Pink flower, going to blossom soon

Posted by Picasa

Wild fruit, can you see an ant is crawling up?

Pines

Young leaves budding

No comments: