I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Beautiful flower in Kundasan (KK)

Garden in a hotel, very tropical feel.
Because Kundasan has a very nice weather, fresh air and water, many flowers growing beautifully there. These are only some of them, of course got many more.
I'm not sure whether this is fruit or flower.

the morning glory

Colourful wild flowers


White orchid, but she is not very pure, got brown spot on it, but seem to me, I still like her very much compare to the rest of the pure white around her.


Ladies slipper...
ah, this one got a story to tell. this is a very very rare species of orchid. And when we just met her, we didn't know she is that precious, but only know this is endager species. Then later on I read on newspaper, this species can only be found and grown in Kundasan. and last time a group of English people (secretly) took (or I can say "curi") 9 plants back to England and now England is planning to send back this plants back to KK.

Rose, rose i love you...


Poor dog, it is very sick actually... but it seems live a happy life

Posted by Picasa

No comments: