I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, October 31, 2005

2005 A33 Gathering

Having a gathering at Joanne's house, Karen and the other A33 siao po bought air ticket for Emily to come down to KL to have this gathering. I really like to be with these girls, so, just thinking to take their "portrait", but sorry for the rest of the girls, cause the pictures that i took wasn't so nice, so I didn't blog them up here.

junk food, junk food...

okok Timin, as you wish I will give you this title
innocent girl
(gosh, I can't believe I say this, but it's all my fault, cause my adjective word is too limited)


Karen... attractive girl

Keat... sweet smile


Emily... cute girl


Ling Tze... adorable girl Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ginecobstetricia U. El Bosque said...

Hello: My name is Jaime Andres, of South Colombia America. I like much your Blog, and the photos are very pretty. I wait know. I invite to my blog: www.ginecobstetricia.blogspot.com