I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Bali Trip (21 ~ 24/4/05) - 4

The big gong, one of the musical instrument for the play called Barong Dance

In Bali, you can see many sculptures (patung) everywhere, this is the one outside a Restaurant where we took our first lunch (Tepi Sawah)


The praying material (grass, leaves, flower and biscuit, I think)

Wood sculpture at the Village of Mas



Turtle wood sculpture


I don't know how to call this, but I think this is where they pray. Actually Balinese pray for everything, living or dead thing.


The paddy field next to the Restaurant, that's how the name come from, Tepi Sawah
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hepzibah The Watchman said...

Your pictures are beautiful - thank you for sharing.

Wei Sum said...

Thank you for your compliment... I think sharing is the happiest thing in life